* A paralegal who was fired from her law firm job for feeding zoo animals in a viral video has found a new job. Sounds like this person should be on Tiger King… [CBS News]
* A court has reportedly dismissed a lawsuit filed by spectators who were allegedly banned from Utah Jazz games after a verbal altercation with a professional basketball player. [Yahoo News]
* A trial date has been set in the criminal case of the South Dakota Attorney General who allegedly hit a pedestrian with his car. [Black Hills Pioneer]
* The Florida Supreme Court has rejected a challenge to that state’s medical marijuana law. [NBC News]
* The lawyer for the so-called QAnon Shaman says his client’s shirtless state at the January 6th Capitol riot is evidence of his “mental vulnerabilities.” Maybe he just wanted to show off his dad bod… [Business Insider]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.