* A Michigan lawyer, who allegedly gave his adversary the middle finger during a virtual court hearing, has purportedly been fined $3,000. That’s one expensive bird… [Detroit Free Press]
* Unvaccinated workers at a Houston hospital are suing over their employer’s vaccination mandate. [Washington Post]
* A Philadelphia-area attorney passed away last week hours after he was pulled from a bay in Longport, New Jersey. [Fox News]
* Johnson & Johnson is asking the Supreme Court to hear an ovarian cancer case that resulted in a $2 billion judgment against the company. [NBC News]
* A retired attorney is now the oldest person to have scaled Mount Everest. [Chicago Tribune]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.